To remove the System attribute from the Portable App's folders:
- Start > Run
- Type cmd and press OK.
- Navigate to your portable apps directory (i.e. the folder that contains both Documents and PortableApps) (e.g. CD d:)
- Type the following commands to remove the system attribute:
- attrib -S Documents
- attrib -S PortableApps
- attrib -S Documents\Music
- attrib -S Documents\Pictures
- attrib -S Documents\Videos
- You are done. The folders should now sync automatically within the next few minutes.
For more information about the attrib command, type attrib /? into the command prompt.